Terms & Conditions
- In using this website, you agree to the terms & conditions of using this website. If you do not agree to these terms, kindly refrain from using the website. If you proceed further to use the site, it shall amount to your consent to the terms & conditions of using this website While every effort has been made to ensure that the information hosted in this website is accurate and up-to-date, this website does not hold itself liable for any consequences, legal or otherwise, arising out of use of any such information. This website provides the information on “as is”, “AS AVAILABLE,” “WITH ALL FAULTS,” basis without warranty of any kind, express or implied, as to the quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness and fitness for a particular purpose of the website or any of its contents. We strongly recommend that users independently verify any information that they chose to rely on.
- This website will not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business projects, or loss of profits), loss, injury, claim or liability of any kind as a result of (a) error or omissions in the website (b) the unavailability or interruption or inability to use website (c) use of the website (d) any of the contents/ materials on the website or from any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using the website or any such contents.
- All Contents/materials (except those which are in public domain published by Governments or other agencies) is owned by www.itasindia.com. All rights, title and interests (including all copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights) relating to materials (in both online and print forms) belong to www.itasindia.com. This includes the content, layout, design, data, graphics and trade marks on the site. In using the site, you acquire no proprietary interest in the online information, materials, or copies thereof. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way exploit any of the Content, design, layout or style of presentation owned by www.itasindia.com, except as permitted by www.itasindia.com, in any manner that infringes the copyrights or proprietary interests therein.
- This website gives no guarantee that the contents of the website are free from infection by viruses or anything else, which has contaminating or destructive properties.
- This site may contain hyperlinks to sites that are not related to www.itasindia.com. Links are provided for convenience of users and viewers, and an inclusion of any link does not imply approval or endorsement by us of the linked website, its operator or content. www.itasindia.com is not responsible for, and makes no representations or warranties about, the contents of Websites links which may be provided from this Website and referred to.